Books on Customs and Trade Law Available at the SJTU Library
Google Books: Finding Books About Customs Regulations and Trade Law in China
Current Awareness: China-U.S. Trade Blog
The China-U.S. Trade Law Blog is provided by Baker Hostetler, a law firm representing foreign and domestic companies and associations and governments in all manners of international trade, customs and immigration proceedings before U.S. and foreign regulatory agencies, and courts and international dispute resolution panels. The blog is kept current by the attorneys practicing in this area, and the website also has links to articles and NGO websites.
Getting Started: Journal Articles on Customs Regulations and Trade Law in China
The following journal articles are provided as a starting point for the researcher interested in gaining a better understanding of customs regulations and trade law in China.
- China MFN: A Reaffirmation of Tradition or Regulatory Reform
- Chinese Views on Modern Marco Polos: New Foreign Trade Amendments After WTO Accession...
- National Legal Restructuring in Accordance with International Norms: GATT/WTO and China's Foreign Tr
- Trade Remedies: The Impact on the Proposed Austraila-China Free Trade Agreement...
- Unregulated Trade in Turtle Shells for Chinese Traditional Medicine in East and Southeast Asia: The
- WTO and the Rule of Law in China